Friday, August 7, 2015

It can't already be August. But there's an upside. | Brainerd Senior Photographer

Seriously? It's already August? Stores shelves are filled with school supplies and lunch boxes. Fall clothes hang on racks in spice-colored hues. *Sigh* Give me just a little more summer.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fall. My list of things to like about autumn is huge: sweaters, oven-cooked meals, campfires where you can snuggle, tall boots, the smell of leaves, anniversaries and birthdays, and of course fall sports! Specifically football. I've always enjoyed a good high school football game. It used to be about socializing and running around the track when I was young, but now it's about the pride and effort of the players. These guys put 110% in to the game. Excitement! Drama! It's so inspirational. Especially at such a young age.

Plus, I tend to get little teary-eyed when I hear the pep band. Man, I loved pep band. I played the flute, but I could still rock Louie, Louie.

So here's Mitchell. Handsome guy, right? Plus a great football player. He tore his meniscus last year but he's back to play. Dedication! He was so good natured about the whole shoot. I kept him out a long time. Longest shoot this season! When I don't have to contend with skirts, wind, and whipping hair, I get lots of photos taken. ;)

Have a FANTASTIC year Mitchell!





No comments:

Post a Comment