Monday, August 3, 2015

In the swing of it | Brainerd Senior Photography

I'm getting into the swing of it—self-employment. Working alone in my office. Organizing tasks. Making sure to take breaks. But if you know me, you also know that I'm pretty good those things already. (Except taking breaks. I'm glued to the computer most days and forget to take bathroom breaks.) All in all, I'm figuring it out, little by little. Making sure I have enough time for my photography: shooting, culling, rough edit, proofs, social media, emailing, scheduling. And then being aware I also need to fit in my design work: scheduling, layout, copywriting, photographing, proofing, revising, preflight, send. There are a lot of steps involved in every facet of my work. But there's no place I'd rather be. Watch out, my swing is going to get better and better!

Speaking of swinging, the pretty gal below is Jenna, and she is a tennis player. Aside from hopping around town for some urban shots, we we also drove over to the tennis courts at BHS. The wind was killer, but the sun was shining and we were up for the challenge! Jenna and her mom were troopers with not only the wind, but also for going on my trek downtown, to Kiwanis and over to the courts. What can I say, I like variety! Jenna, I hope you have a fun senior year and a wonderful tennis season!





No comments:

Post a Comment